We would like to bring to your attention a new Stellox commodity group - lambda sensors
Lambda sensoris an oxygen sensor in an engine exhaust manifold which enables to evaluate the quantity of left unburned fuel or oxygen in exhaust gases.
- According to the number of wires lambda sensors can be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 contact.
- According to the sensing element design lambda sensors are divided into pin and plate lambda sensors.
- According to the mounting mode: threaded and flanged.
- According to width measurement: narrow band (detect lambda at value >1) and broad band (detect lambda from 0,7 to 1.6).
- Lambda sensors can also be divided into individual application sensors and universal sensors.
The range of Stellox lambda sensors for passenger cars is about 100 items. There are 1, 2, 3 and 4 contact lambda sensors, universal oxygen sensors and individual application sensors in Stellox assortment. Individual application lambda sensors cover about 70 % of the current assortment demand in oxygen sensors in Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia. Stellox universal lambda sensors cover all the existing car fleet.
*more detailed information on our assortment can be obtained from the Excel file.
The production site of Stellox lambda sensors for passenger cars is located in Taiwan and has been developing its experience in research, development and manufacturing of oxygen sensors for more than 20 years.
The quality and environmental friendliness of Stellox lambda sensors has been approved by the following certificates:
ISO 9001 – Quality Management System Requirements.
ISO/TS 16949 – Quality Management System Requirements to enterprises specialized in design, development, manufacturing, installation and services of automobile industry goods.
ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System Requirements.
Quality control of Stellox products is carried out on each production step.
Guarantee of quality
We are sure in the quality of Stellox lambda sensors that is why we provide 1 year warranty and accept justified claims irrespective of the official document from a service station where they were installed.
< Previous news Next news >